Wednesday, November 12, 2008


Have you ever read a book, and the thing that you wanted to happen at the end did not happen. Thats how this book was for me. However, I have decided that that is ok. Finally, Bella did not bug me throughout the entire book. Just part. Breaking Dawn was, by far, the best book of this series. Does that mean that something finally happened? Well, no. But the build up to nothing was much more enjoyable. In fact, had the other books of the series been written as well as this one, the lack of action might not have bothered me so badly throughout the series. Though I was slightly disappointed that the promised action was again skirted, I actually think that I like the way the book ended. I can't say that it was unexpected, because this is just exactly the kind of trick that Stephenie Meyer would pull, spending the entire book making me think that it will be a good "Guy" ending, and then tearing out the rug (AKA- nothing happens... again.) But I am very happy with the way things turned out for Bella. In fact, I think that in the end, I was cheering for her. Finally, Bella is no longer being a baby! Yay! If only there was a book five so that I could enjoy her maturity longer. I think I would like that.

1 comment:

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

So, I want to know if you're going to see the movie, or if you're done with just reading them.