Thursday, November 20, 2008

MY GIRLS!







(Kira, you look so good in this picture!)
I was thinking today about all the things that I used to ask for in my prayers. The one thing that was always the most important to me was my family. I wanted to have an amazing wife. Beautiful, of course, and someone that loved me and supported me through everything that happens. And I always asked to make sure that I could be a good Dad, to raise my kids right, the way my parents did.

Well, the whole Dad thing will have to work its way out, but I wanted to talk about the first thing on my list.

I have been talking a lot lately with Kira about what we are going to be doing after I graduate in August and we are working to make a good decision. We know that everything will work out, but I am so appreciative to Kira for her great advice and especially her support, even when I seem so indecicive about some things. She really is great, to go into everything with me, never knowing what will happen with us. And she does so much to help me to get where I want to be. She gives up a lot for this little family, and I love her. And as for the beautiful part, just look at the picture. The Lord could not have blessed me with two more beautiful girls! They are both GORGEOUS! Thanks be to the Lord for my blessings! Life is great!

No comments: