Tuesday, November 25, 2008



So, yesterday I was having kind fo one of those blah days. Not a good feeling. I hate being blah. The cool thing about it? Kira knows! She is a genius. I mean, I have studied and studied and I know the best ways to get people out of blah days, I have heard everything that is statistically the best for the general population and all that. Well, its one thing to know, and I was thinking about it even, but it is a whole 'nother thing to actually put it all into effect. I guess all I needed was a little support in that vector.
That is why Kira is the coolest! I love her. As soon as i opened up about my blahness, she started plotting. Kira knew what I needed and she took care of it. She knew the exact therapy for me. I was sitting there, being blah and she came into the room and just said "What shorts do you work out in?" So, I told her, and she got my outfit together and sent me to the treadmill. I rocked it. It was awesome! She is so cool. Then, to cool down, I took a bath and steched. Now I am sore, and that is totally a good thing! Just what I needed! Thanks Kira! I love you!

1 comment:

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

Your wife is definitely amazing. :) I have loved getting to know her through your blogs. You couldn't have found a better one.