Monday, August 25, 2008

So, tonight was FHE and Kira and I had a goal setting for the semester and Cupcake Decorating party and later we are going to watch a movie! This post is just an undate before we continue our grand night together! Anna will join after her nap, too.

We began the night with a stop at a new place we had never been. The bacon on my burger was good and the strawberry shake was ok, but the prices were high and the selection small and the food overall was mediocre. Probably not a place we will go twice.

Us in the car!
The conclusion of our tic-tac-toe with frosting on cupcakes game. Tie!


Our two plates of cupcakes... Kira's on the left and Tim's on the right.


Kira's cupcakes look way better than mine.


My cupcakes. Mostly little messages about Kira.

We got playful after the game. See my pile of frosting on the little one?

We had a blast! It was so cool! Our best FHE so far, I think! we have had so much fun lately, and it will keep on going!

No comments: