Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I am writing now in anticipation of the great week that we are going to have. My family is coming to SLC and we are all going to have a big party this week, prepping for school to start on Monday, so I am taking a few days off of work and partying with Kira, Anna, and the rest of the gang! It will be great!


We are, of course, members of the fun time club, and we are ready to have some fun!

Wicked is such a cool ride. Not quite so intense as X2, but the line is WAY shorter. We will have a WICKED awesome time!

And we are going to a Bees game, finally! We have wanted to go for 2 years! It will be a buzzz!!!!

I will write more later about what we actually end up doing.

And Kira is super hot. like really.........yummy. To know more about it, check out her facebook wall.

1 comment:

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

We haven't been to Lagoon in a while, but I definitely need to come check out the new rides! How are you and your cute little family?