Thursday, January 8, 2009

First Kiss!


So, I was talking to Kira earlier, and we agreed that I should share my experience of our first kiss. She thinks that I should blog more, so she is always trying to come up with good ideas for me to write about and I always deny her, cause I get sick of writing all the time for school. However, I really did like this idea and sometimes, I just get in the mood, so this will actually be my second blog today.


So, first off, it took me a lot of diligence and time to get Kira to go on a date with me, which is understandable, considering the circumstances. You don't often see a girl with gorgeous eyes and a perfect body with a guy that has spent the last couple years getting fat and wierd looking. But eventually, I convinced her with old pictures and stuff that I had some potential at least so we met up and had this sweet date, and things went from there. So, then a couple of weeks later, we went to her cousin's wedding reception and had a fun night and I wanted to kiss her really bad, but I was nervous because she had told me how she was not afraid to deny guys kisses, and this was how we talked about kissing. So, my future of kissing her did not look so bright. Not to mention that she had never kissed anyone before. Anyway, by the end of the date, I was as nervous as i had ever been to kiss a girl, and I was walking her to her door, not sure that I could build up the courage, and I gave her a hug and she turned and walked away. BUT... after she had taken a couple of steps, I was like "Wait..." and I pulled her back and I kissed her. And LET ME TELL YOU... she was good. Its still hard for me to believe that she had never kissed a guy before because she is a natural. I love kissing this girl, and it has always been amazing! In fact, on my way home, I called my best boy Sammy and told him all the good news, and who would have known it... 50 weeks later, Kira and I were married. Sweet story.

1 comment:

Hot Cookin' Mama said...

You forgot the giant coldsore I had all over my face.