Saturday, January 31, 2009

75 Questions to Answer, but Some are Stupid

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
My hair

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
White with red lettering

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
For SURE! Next time I see her!

4.Do you plan outfits?
If by plan, you mean that I find the first cool thing I can from the pile, then yes.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Tired, but its worth it to hang with my girl

6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red?
The lettering on my Old Navy Shirt

7. Do you say aim or a-i-m?
AOL Messenger. The other two confused me for a while. No lie.

8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I was burning in a furnace, but I had to save everyone. And I was invincible.

9. Did you meet anybody new today?
Like forty of them. Its my job. "When you're here, you're family!"

10. What are you craving right now?
Caramel Iceberg

11. Do you floss?
Yup I should right now, but I won't

12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
My baby's Cabbage Patch Kid

13. When was the last time you talked on aim?
Uh... High School, during parties week, when I was talking to Erin Denney from Kevin Call's house.

14. Are you emotional?
I don't think so? But either do most people who are, so you never know.

15. Would you dance to the taco song?
I don't know it, but I am not against dancing.

16. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
No. Thought about counting down once with the bottles of beer song, but I never made it all the way.

17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Mostly lick, with a couple of bites here and there

18. Do you like your hair?
Yup. Its easy.

19. Do you like yourself?
Yeah.

20. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Not met. LaVelle Edwards count? I met him once.

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
Yes. SO good with my mom's canned peaches!

22. What are you listening to right now?
Star Wars... Wow I am a nerd. But its Return of the Jedi, so it makes me cool.

23. How many countries have you visited?
Just this one.

24. Are your parents strict?
I don't think so, but much more so than my wife's.

25. Would you go sky diving?
Hell Yes! And I say hell in the most excited way. I don't usually swear.

26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Haha yeah! He is funny as heck!

27. Would you throw potatoes at him?
No. They taste too good.

28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?
Kira's Jewels?

29. Have you ever been in a castle?
No.

30. Do you rent movies often?
A couple of times a month.

31. Who sits in behind you in your math class?
No more math class!

32. Have you made a prank phone call?
Yeah, once. It was lame.

33. Do you own a gun?
Not yet.

34. Can you count backwards from 74?
I can.

35. Who are you going to be with tonight?
Jack and Sally.

36. Brown or white eggs?
White

37. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
YES! I got sweet suspenders for Christmas!

38. Ever been on a train?
Once. It was fun. I would like to ride again sometime. I will take my fam on a train vaca sometime.

39. Ever been in love?
Oh yes.

40. Do you have a cell-phone?
Yup. Brand new, by the way. A green Samsung Propel. I love it.

41. Are you too forgiving?
Nope. Forgiveness is a commandment. I am not forgiving enough if anything. God can hold back forgiveness if he wants to, but I will try not to ever.

42. Do you use chap stick?
Only when I am really, really chappy.

43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow?
Hanging out with Trista, maybe? She doesn't really know yet.

44. Can you use chop sticks?
Sort of. I suck, but I can eat with them.

45. Ever have cream puffs?
YES! I had some made by a gourmet chef once. SO amazing! I can't handle store bought anymore.

46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
Once, I think. I got bored.

47. What was the last question you asked?
Tired yet?

48. What was the last CD you bought?
Californication, by the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Junior year of high school, I think.

49. Boys or girls?
Girls

50. What is your bus number for school?
Uh... Lame Question

51. Is your hair curly?
If I grow it out long enough

52. Last time you cried?
Just after New Years

53. Ever walked into a wall?
Uh... Yep. dont remember when, but its in my yes category.

54. Do looks matter?
Yep. I could only marry a hot one.

55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun?
Plenty.

56. Have you ever slapped someone?
Once in a while, but only for fun.

57. Favorite time of the year?
Summer.

58. Favorite color?
Blue

59. Are you sarcastic?
Sometimes

60. Do you have any tattoos?
Nope.

61. The last person you held hands with?
Kira

62. Do you sleep with the TV on?
Nope. That would bug me.

63. Where was your default picture taken at?
Default Picture? Who wrote the dumb questions?

64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
Not really.

65. Do you like your life right now?
Yeah, well, it only gets better, but right now I am happy.

66. How often do you talk on the phone?
Oh, like three times a day maybe, if that.

67. What is your favorite animal?
Tigers

68. What was the most recent thing you bought?
TP?

69. Do you have good vision?
Pretty good. No glasses or anything.

70. Can you hula hoop?
Heck yes I can!

71. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Again, forgiveness.... Yes, I can.

72. Do you have a job?
Yep. And I hated it tonight. But I don't always.

73. Can you handle the truth?
I love the truth.

74. What are you wearing?
Blue cotton PJ shorts that I got in Cali and an Old Navy shirt I got from Kiry for Christmas

75. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yep. When I lived at Rockland with Sammy, we used the window as our main entry cause it was the only was straight into the parking lot. Otherwise, we would have to walk all the way around.

No comments: