Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sorry Peeps! Still Here!

I can't even keep all of my followers. I am thinking that when I graduate and am done with school for a while, I will be more into writing on my blog, but you never know. I will probably do some more book reviews and such, so watch out! I am looking forward to reading some more, that is for sure!
As for now, I am just really into playing with my girls in my freetime and doing work and homework when I have to, so the blog has been going by the wayside a little. Sorry all! But I am thinking that I will do another Recipe soon. Last time, I said that I would do my London Broil Recipe. I will think about that, but I think that I want to work on it more before I pull that. Maybe I will do our Juicy Roast Turkey, Gravy, and Potatoes and follow that by my own special Turkey Rice (It rocks, I am warning you!) For now, just keep following and I will try to keep you posted on my graduation progress. (Two months left!)

No comments: